As the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease, please review Kenora Rowing Club’s COVID-19 precautions for the 2022 season:
- KRC will not require proof of vaccination, mandatory masking within the boathouse, or a maximum number of people at one time within the boathouse.
- Kenora Rowing Club still strongly advocates that participants get their covid-19 vaccinations as a way to protect our community members and slow the spread of covid-19.
- While not mandatory, KRC continues to encourage masking and physical distancing while at the club. We encourage social rows and crew get togethers to take place outside instead of inside the boathouse.
- There are no restrictions with individuals rowing in the same boat as one another.
- All hand washing and equipment cleaning procedures remain in place: please sanitize your hands before handling shared club equipment, and clean any club equipment you have used (Please see the KRC Equipment Cleaning Procedures).
- Please continue to self-screen for symptoms of covid-19, please do not enter the boathouse if you are experiencing flu symptoms or have a known covid-19 exposure.