COVID-19 Updates – May 2020

May 15, 2020 Update

Restrictions are starting to lift and the KRC Board is working through what this means and what procedures and protocols will need to be in place before we can open for rowers. Single rowers will be first back out on the water but we still aren’t there yet – hold tight!

We are attending RCA’s Return to Play webinar on May 19th as well as Manitoba Rowing and Row Ontario meetings on the 19th and 20th before meeting again as a board for further discussion on what we need to do to ensure the safety of our club and our members. We will communicate the plans and procedures as soon as we have them finalized, but until then the club remains temporarily closed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts