- 2019 Adult Full Season: Rows in sanctioned regattas if desired. Has full club privileges. Discount on Masters Camp for 2019.
- 2019 Junior Full Season: Participates in coached sessions. Rows in sanctioned regattas. 17 years of age or younger. Has completed Learn To Row.
- 2019 Learn to Row: Four coached sessions (6 hours in total) on land and on water.
- 2019 Punch Card: Completed Learn To Row. Limited club privileges. May row in Mantario Rowdown. 6 rows per card, each additional card is $150.
- 2019 Spring High School Rowing Program: Includes: 4 coached lessons per week for 7 weeks (April 30 – June 15th, 2019). This 7 week long program is to introduce new athletes to the sport of rowing, develop cardiovascular fitness, provides a positive team dynamic for the students in community. This year the athletes get to race head-to-head at the Mantario “rowdown” at the end of the program.
2019 Spring/Summer Program Schedule:
High School Spring Season:
- Mondays – Thursdays 06:00 – 07:00 dryland then 05:30 – 07:00 on water
- April 30 – June 15th, 2019
- Mantario “Rowdown” on June 16th, 2019
Learn To Row (6 hours total over 2-4 sessions):
- Monday & Wednesday 6:00-7:30 pm x 2 weeks (4 1.5-hour sessions total). OR
- Tuesday & Thursday 6:00-7:30 pm x 2 weeks (4 1.5-hour sessions total). OR
- Friday 9am-12pm x 2 weeks (2 3-hour sessions total).
- Dates to be determined
- Adult Full Season Members are welcome to participate in Junior coached sessions
- Wednesday evenings will be reserved for a social night for those holding an Adult Full Season Membership.
- “Sweep Saturday” mornings, June 1, July 6, August 10, 2019 will be set aside for club members to crew the club “eights” at 0800. The eight at eight.
2019 Program & Fees (includes HST):
- 2019 Adult Full Season: $550.00
- 2019 Junior Full Season: $550.00
- 2019 Learn to Row: $100.00
- 2019 Punch Card: $200.00
- 2019 Spring High School Rowing Program: $250.00
- Come and Try private group booking: $10 per person + $50 (+HST)
- Please note for the 2019 mid-season pro-rated registration will decrease cost to $450.00 July 1st, $350.00 August 1st, $250.00 September 1st, there will be no refund if you end your season early.
To sign up for any of these programs, Register Here