- 2019 Adult Full Season: Rows in sanctioned regattas if desired. Has full club privileges. Discount on Masters Camp for 2019.
- 2019 Junior Full Season: Participates in coached sessions. Rows in sanctioned regattas. 17 years of age or younger. Has completed Learn To Row.
- 2019 Learn to Row: Four coached sessions (6 hours in total) on land and on water.
- 2019 Punch Card: Completed Learn To Row. Limited club privileges. May row in Mantario Rowdown. 6 rows per card, each additional card is $150.
- 2019 Spring High School Rowing Program: Includes: 4 coached lessons per week for 7 weeks (April 30 – June 15th, 2019). This 7 week long program is to introduce new athletes to the sport of rowing, develop cardiovascular fitness, provides a positive team dynamic for the students in community. This year the athletes get to race head-to-head at the Mantario “rowdown” at the end of the program.
2019 Spring/Summer Program Schedule:
High School Spring Season:
- Mondays – Thursdays 06:00 – 07:00 dryland then 05:30 – 07:00 on water
- April 30 – June 15th, 2019
- Mantario “Rowdown” on June 16th, 2019
Learn To Row (6 hours total over 2-4 sessions):
- Session 1 – Tuesday & Thursday 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm – July 2, 4, 9, 11
- Session 2 – Wednesday 9:00 am to 10:30 am – July 17, 24, 31, August 7
- Session 3 – Tuesday to Thursday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm – July 16, 17, 18
- Session 4 – Tuesday to Thursday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm – August 6, 7, 8
How to Register:
1. Sign up online with the link provided below to the Rowing Canada membership page, where you will have to create an account, and then register for the “Learn To Row” program.
2. Send an email to [email protected] to indicate which session you want to attend.
Learn to Row 2.0:
- We have a new program this summer open to anyone who has completed learn to row but isn’t quite ready to get out and row on their own just yet. This program includes 6 on the water coached sessions and is open to learn to row participants from this year, from previous years, and also to any adult club members that want to attend.
- Monday & Wednesday Coached Sessions:
August 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Summer Coached Sessions – Monday to Thursday 6:30 to 8:00am
- Adult Full Season Members are welcome to participate in Junior coached sessions
- Wednesday evenings will be reserved for a social night for those holding an Adult Full Season Membership.
- “Sweep Saturday” mornings, June 1, July 6, August 10, 2019 will be set aside for club members to crew the club “eights” at 0800. The eight at eight.
2019 Program & Fees (includes HST):
- 2019 Adult Full Season: $550.00
- 2019 Junior Full Season: $550.00
- 2019 Learn to Row: $100.00
- 2019 Punch Card: $200.00
- 2019 Spring High School Rowing Program: $250.00
- Come and Try private group booking: $10 per person + $50 (+HST)
- Please note for the 2019 mid-season pro-rated registration will decrease cost to $450.00 on July 1st, $350.00 on August 1st, $250.00 on September 1st. There will be no refund if you end your season early.
To sign up for any of these programs, Register Here