- 2018 Adult Full Season: Rows in sanctioned regattas if desired. Has full club privileges. Discount on Masters Camp for 2018.
- 2018 Junior Full Season: Participates in coached sessions. Rows in sanctioned regattas. 17 years of age or younger. Has completed Learn To Row.
- 2018 Learn to Row: Four coached sessions (6 hours in total) on land and on water.
- 2018 Punch Card: Completed Learn To Row. Limited club privileges. May row in Mantario Rowdown. 6 rows per card, each additional card is $150.
- 2018 Spring High School Rowing Program: Includes: 4 coached lessons per week for 6 weeks (April 30 – June 8th, 2018). This 6 week long program is to introduce new athletes to the sport of rowing, develop cardiovascular fitness, provides a positive team dynamic for the students in community, and to race at a head-to-head Kenora high school “rowdown” at the end of the program.
2018 Spring/Summer Program Schedule:
High School Spring Season:
- Mondays & Thursdays 4pm – 5:45pm
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays 6am – 7:30am
- May 1 – June 8th, 2018
- Mantario “Rowdown” on June 16th, 2018
Learn To Row (4 sessions/course):
- Monday & Wednesday 6:00-7:30 pm x 2 weeks (4 1.5-hour sessions total). Dates to be determined. OR
- Tuesday & Thursday 6:00-7:30 pm x 2 weeks (4 1.5-hour sessions total). Dates to be determined. OR
- Friday 9am-12pm x 2 weeks (2 3-hour sessions total). Dates to be determined.
- Dates to be determined
- Adult Full Season Members are welcome to participate in Junior coached sessions
- Wednesday evenings will be reserved for a social night for those holding an Adult Full Season Membership.
2018 Program & Fees (includes HST):
- 2018 Adult Full Season: $550.00
- 2018 Junior Full Season: $550.00
- 2018 Learn to Row: $100.00
- 2018 Punch Card: $200.00
- 2018 Spring High School Rowing Program: $250.00
- Come and Try private group booking: $10 per person + $50 (+HST)
To sign up for any of these programs, Register Here